Video & Call Conferencing
Video voice call guide
Video & Call Conferencing HD Video voice call guide HD Video Voice Call feature lets you make an HD Voice call combined with real-time video.. If the person you're calling can accept a video call, you'll see a camera icon. You can then select that icon to upgrade to a video call. How to make a Video & Voice Call
- Tap on the contact screen of the phone to open the keypad
- If the keypad does not appear on the screen, tap to open the keypad.
- Enter a phone number
- On the keypad tap video camera icon to make a voice call
During the Video Call tap the screen to use the following options
- Switch between the front and rear cameras.
- End the current call.
- Turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
Call conferencing feature
All LYF smartphones
are VoLTE enabled hence support the HD voice call support which includes conference call as a feature.
You can make 6 way conference call, however you will need to ensure that your current mobile service provider can supports HD Voice calls and has enabled call conferencing for your Number.
To make call
Making calls from the locked screen
- Tap Phone icon on the screen.
- Enter a phone number. If the keypad does not appear on the screen, tap keypad icon to open the keypad.
On the locked screen, drag phone icon outside the large circle
Making calls from call logs or contacts list
Tap LOG or CONTACTS, and then swipe to the right on a contact or a phone number to make a call.