Fixed focus feature
The camera of the device has fixed focus feature. In fixed focus the depth of field is minimal and hence, the region in front and behind the point of focus appears blurred. Both foreground and the background cannot be focused at the same time. Fixed focus feature of camera have manual macro mode that allows users to capture objects that are pretty close to lens and still deliver crisp images.
Panorama shot feature
- For the perfect Panorama shot follow the below tips
- Go to the camera of your smartphone.
- Enable ‘Panorama’ mode in options.
- Now click on the ‘Panorama’ icon and move the phone in one direction
- Keep the image within the frame on the camera’s view finder
While taking a picture or recording a video, you can tap on the screen to focus on any object appearing on the screen.
High Dynamic range mode
HDR is a product specific feature that essentially takes a series of images, each shot with a different exposure from darkest to lightest.
HDR combines the best parts of the three overexposed, underexposed, and balanced shots to create a dramatic image with beautiful shadowing and highlights.
To change the resolution while taking pictures
- Open the Camera app on LYF mobile phone
- At the top right, click on Settings icon
- Select the ‘Picture size’ to change the resolution. More pixels means higher image quality.