To transfer files, Android File Transfer must be installed on your computer. Android File Transfer is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or later and Android 3.0 or later.
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer. (The next time you connect your device, it should open automatically.)
- Make sure your device's screen is unlocked.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
- Disconnect the USB cable when you're finished.