To transfer files, Android File Transfer must be installed on your computer. Android File Transfer is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or later and Android 3.0 or later.
1. Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
2. Open Android File Transfer. (The next time you connect your device, it should open automatically.)
3. Make sure your device’s screen is unlocked.
4. Connect your LYF smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
6. Disconnect the USB cable when you’re finished.